Monday, January 24, 2011

Struggling to understand the website extras

I added pages to my blog last week. I am still in the learning stages of how to manage this site. I am not understanding how to blog on each of the pages. For instance, I wanted to add some photos. So I did as a test to see what page it would be added on. Well the photo ended up on this page and not the page I wanted it on. Bear with me as I learned how to do this. I'll make plenty of mistakes. It is probably so-oooooo simple that I will feel like stupid. Then come the next day I'll struggle with it again until this pea sized brain finally grasps it.

I also want to post the steak soup recipe. It was fabulous. My daughter W ate three cups of it at one sitting. So I will do that next. Then I will work on a article that I started for the website I do (Blogtolose). You can search for me by name in the search box. It is all about my journey to lose the weight that I have been carrying around for years and years. It is harder to lose the weight than it was to put it on (boy is that an understatement). I have 120 pounds left to lose.

No comments: