Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photoshop

After months of trying to remember how to watermark my photos, reading countless articles even sections in a photoshop book, I did it. Not on my own of course. I have a wonderful, talented nephew who knows Photoshop so well. Although you are probably saying, "Well he is your nephew therefore you have to think he is wonderful and talented."
"Not so." I say. Menopausal me will say nothing but the truth. Jody is extremely talented. His talent came from his dad's side of the family so I can not take credit for any encouragement on my part.

Now I spend part of my morning watermarking my million photos. The photo is of lead singer for the alternative rock band, Adrenaline. This photo is watermarked.

Thanks Jody for your patience, kindness, and love.
Aunt Betty

No comments: