Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday

No freeze expect tonight. Warmer days ahead. Ah. I like the cool mornings. I lose more weight as the body burns more calories to keep warm. It does not take long to warm up when you are moving. I have been walking what I think is about a mile and a half. When I have the grandson, he goes with me. Beginning next week I want to do 2 miles.

Thanksgiving this year was in Aurora, Colorado. I must have taken several hundred photos. I am still cataloguing the photos. I have done the dog park, some photos of special houses that wow you/ I even have a picture of a tumbleweed. I never thought about how round they are. I am going to post most of the pictures on my MAC gallery.

I went snow-shoeing. I had so much fun but it was true work. Eating out is also cheap. 

No comments: